Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boredom

Working alone in the office can be really boring. One may detest crowd but when left alone in an office meant for over 100 people, working can be a real pain. After a certain amount of time the mind wanders and you don't feel like working at all.
In my case I start day dreaming and imagining things-how could life had been had I made a particular choice or what would I do 2 years from now and so on. Basically the mind is cluttered with irrelevant thoughts.
In fact my boredom and restlessness can be gauged from the fact that I have actually started to write.

2 comments:

Anuj Mehta said...

Somehow I normally experience exactly opposite to you. Working alone is sometimes really productive for me as there is no one to disturb you :)

said...

"In fact my boredom and restlessness can be gauged from the fact that I have actually started to write."

Nice one :)